Thursday, May 15, 2014

Relief

Artists Create Origional Art:

If I had to rate myself out of 4 in terms of how well I thought creatively and debeloped origional ideas I would give myself a 3.5 because in my peice I broke one of them on purpose to make it look more textured in the components of 'relief' work. I also think I thought origionally since I made very abstract, origional lines in my peice.

Artists Develop Art Making Skills:

If I had to rate myself out of 4 in terms of how well I learned new techniques and processes I would give myself a 4 because throughout the process of trying to give texture/relief to both of these peices I used the back of a dish scrubber for texture rather than the regular clay tools. I found this to have worked much better.


Also, here's the two peices together! & there is an extra photo of one of the peices to show the relief work in better lighting.





No comments:

Post a Comment