Thursday, April 17, 2014

Time as an Element Pt. 2

Artist Create Origional Art:

-think creatively 
-develop origional ideas 

If I had to rate myself out of four in the project which used time as an element, in terms of creating origional art, I would give myself a 3.5. I think my peice is most definately origional in it's over all look, but I do think there is always room to improve on those ideas to make them even more creative. I'm definately very satisfied with how this turned out!




Artist take risks:

-try new experiences/media
-experiment 

If I had to rate my peice out of four, in terms of taking risks, I would give myself a 3.5. I think I took a huge risk in painting over wax which I have never done, which caused problems such as cracking, or difficulty making the gradient of dark to light smooth and consistent, but overall I think that taking that risk allowed my peice to be more creative as a whole. It also taught me to be more accepting of taking risks in my art, but also, I could always learn of better ways to take these risks to the 'next level' to improve the quality/creativity of my art even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment