Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Lidded Vessel

Lidded Vessel:

Artist Create Origional Art: 

If I had to give myself a rating out of 4 in terms of how creative and origional this peice is, I would give myself a 4. The reason I would give myself a 4 is because I made this lidded vessel completely abstract which is something I don't think can be repeated easily, which is also why I consider it origional.


Artists learn art making skills:

If I had to rate myself out of 4 in terms of how well I learned new techniques and processes, I would give myself a 4. The reason I would give myself a 4 is because I feel I learned a new type of technique in that I sculpted an entire chunk of clay rather than starting with it flat and then making the shape of the peice. I really enjoyed the outcome! 






No comments:

Post a Comment